Sure, WeGoLook services are made possible by our sophisticated software platform but Looks don’t complete themselves. For that, we rely on our Lookers and we try to help them as much as we can. So we have a dedicated team focused on onboarding, recruiting and engaging with Lookers as well as helping them solve issues in the field ranging from connecting with on-site contacts to answering questions on policy and protocol.
The Community team makes it their mission to ensure Lookers have the information they need to complete a job and that it’s completed in a timely manner. If there are onboarding or escalated issues the community team follows-up to ensure the necessary information is gathered to resolve any problem as soon as possible.
Our Community Support Assistant will:
- Act as a core contributor to the Community and Looker Fulfillment teams and assist where needed to ensure client deliverables are met.
- Reach out by phone to prospective Lookers in scenarios that require ad hoc recruiting.
- Send well-constructed and thorough emails to Lookers requesting assistance.
- Follow up with Lookers regarding Order details, completion deadlines or additional information that may be missing or need be added to a specific order.
- Field general phone and email questions by serving as a knowledgeable resource for individuals that have questions before, during, or after joining the Looker Community.
- Assist in other job functions during peak times.
- Personable and can interact well with people via phone or email.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and an ability to speak clearly.
- Pays strong attention to detail both with respect to Looker instructions and the quality of information received.
- Has a very organized, Type A personality, that won’t rest until they know a job has been done right.
- Proactive and creative problem solver that can think quickly on their feet to complete a task.
- Make decisions with little direction
- Learn new processes quickly and multi-task in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Comfortable with computers & mobile technology and learning new software systems.
- Has super fast typing skills.
- Wants to climb their way up the corporate ladder.
Extras You Need To Know:
We are seeking candidates willing to work 35-40 hours per week but capable/willing to work extended hours (overtime as requested) to meet company peaks.
Flexibility in shifts is a plus and we give preference to candidates available to work at least one weekend day (i.e. Tues-Sat or Sun-Thurs, etc.)
Prefer candidates with at least 1-2 years of work experience years under your belt; but new grads are very welcome to apply!